2451 Windsor Spring Rd. Augusta, GA 30906 706-796-4048
Click here to view our updates & what's ahead!
It's FUN you can FEEL!
Skating isn't just fun -- it's good for you too!
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardio-respiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- A Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.
Make those Birthday Party Reservations quick!
Special group rates for recreational groups, day cares and churches.
Call 706-796-4048 or
Book Your Group Online
Same day booking available!
Skateland of Augusta Welcomes You!
Weather is never a problem.
Weather is NEVER a factor at Skateland!
Book those school skates NOW!
Remember when Richmond County is out of school, Skateland is open.
Weather is never a problem at Skateland!
Congrats to David LeNoir and Sylvia Haffe who represent Skateland of Augusta at the Nationals, where David placed first in Adult Loops!